Have you always wanted to work for a prestigious anti-piracy outfit?
Here’s your chance.
The MPAA is currently looking for an Internet Analyst.
Aside from a bachelor’s degree the applicant should be able to “search and navigate Internet websites and manipulate online media files.”
The analyst further needs to be familiar with cyberlockers, p2p networks and usenet.
Knowledge of MS office products is also key, and based on the list of responsibilities below the applicant should be able to scour Facebook and Twitter for pirates as well.
Interested? Apply NOW.
- Monitoring and reporting on Internet based social networks, communities and forums.
- Identifying global as well as localized trends that define how Internet users are consuming entertainment products online.
- Analyzing how and at what rate illegal online delivery systems cannibalize legitimate business models.
- Coordinating and managing the data collection strategy for the Content Protection, Internet Department.
- Interaction with Motion Picture Association of America (MPAA) member studios, vendors and industry partners to obtain and analyze data regarding streaming video, peer-to-peer downloads and other online protocols.
- Monitoring and reporting on consumer electronics trends that may impact the online delivery of entertainment content.