Sloncek uncovers the truth about

Home > Piracy >

A year ago, was taken offline by Sloncek. There was a lot of speculation why this happened. Some people guessed it was because of legal issues, others suggested that Sloncek sold his soul to the devil (read exeem).

Now, exactly one year later, Sloncek finally tells what happened, why 19 december 2004 will be always remembered. Where were you when suprnova died…

For a year now, there have been many rumors why has been taken offline. Some have said that it was because of legal issues, some sad it was because I sold out to eXeem project, or because I became a millionaire and did not want to bother with the site anymore, and the rumors go on.

Today, on the exact day, when went offline, I decided that it is time for everybody to know the truth and that it is time for me to stop pretending like nothing ever happened.

On November 2004, I received a call from my ISP saying that all of my servers have been raided by the police. I received nothing from the police before or after the raid, nobody told me what was going on.

In early December, Reuters did an article on me, and many Slovenian newspapers jumped on the story. So I ended up reading about myself in Slovenian newspapers. And right about that time, I had a feeling something was wrong. I do not really know what the feeling was or where it was comming from, but I decided it was time to take offline.

About a month later, after has been taken offline, there was a door bell at 6:30 in the morning, saying it’s the police. Actually I was not expecting anything anymore, since has been taken offline long before that. They showed me a court order to search my place and they did so. They took as far as I remember, two of my computers and lots of documents.

About a month or so later, I was called to the police, so that we or actually they, did a list of all the files that were on all of the computers that they took from my home and from the ISP.

Another month later, I was called to the police for my hearing. I and my lawyer decided, we wont answer any questions. After this was over, the police told us they will give this to the prosecutor and he will continue the procedure. My lawyer told me, that I should expect a latter from the prosecutor after the summer holidays.

And that was true, nothing happened during the summer holidays and I had quite a wonderful time. Very relaxed.

And just when I was hoping that the prosecutor would forget about my case I received another letter. When I received the paper, that I have to go pick up the envelope at the post, I became completely depressed and sad. But anyway, I went to the post and picked up the document. It was from the prosecutor, saying by the law blah blah and blah blah?. the denunciation against Andrej Preston has been dropped. And I received all the CD’s and computers that they took from me. This happened on 18th October 2005.

Since then nothing happened, and I hope it stays that way. This has been a huge pressure on me and I think it left some permanent marks on me. I hope none of you will ever have to go through something like this.

What is written above is just a short story of everything that went on during last year. I also do not want to give out too much information, since it wouldn?t be wise.

Thanks to all of the friends that knew about this and supported me as much as they could! Its been a hard year for all of us.



Popular Posts
From 2 Years ago…